BugBountyHunter Terms of Service
Important: "Hacking Disclaimer"
The word "hacker" can sometimes mean "blackhat" to some people, aka a criminal. All of the information contained on this website is for educational purposes only and we do not support illegal activity such as unauthorised testing or scanning. The information on this website is to help ethical security professionals learn more about website vulnerabilities in a responsible manner and learn how to apply this on bug bounty programs. If you are intending on using our material for malicious purposes then please leave our site immediately and do not return. We are not for criminals.
By accessing the website at https://www.bugbountyhunter.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on BugBountyHunter's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on BugBountyHunter' website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by BugBountyHunter at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on BugBountyHunter.com are provided on an 'as is' basis. BugBountyHunter makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, BugBountyHunter does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall BugBountyHunter.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on BugBountyHunter.com website, even if BugBountyHunter.com or a BugBountyHunter.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on BugBountyHunter.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. BugBountyHunter.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. BugBountyHunter.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
BugBountyHunter.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by BugBountyHunter.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
BugBountyHunter.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Refund Policy
We believe our prices are fair enough as we provide you with the possibility for lifetime access to our web appliations to gain confidence. However with that said, if you are unhappy with the service after joining please email us within 14 days of purchase at [email protected] for more information. The amount of times you have started BARKER, amount of submissions and hours spent hacking will be taken into consideration.
10. Sharing accounts
Please note that sharing accounts is NOT permitted. We want to track your ability to identify web application vulnerabilities. Sharing accounts may result in you being restricted from the members area.
11. Lifetime accounts
We offer the ability to join us for lifetime with a one time fee. Lifetime membership is for the duration of the business until end of life. Rest assured we are constantly updating our website and training platform and we're in this for the long haul.